Looking to get rid of unwanted and expired prescription drugs?
The San Diego County Sheriff’s Department will collect and dispose of these medicines during the Drug Enforcement Administration’s (DEA) National Prescription Drug Take Back Day.
The event is on Saturday, October 26th from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Sheriff’s Deputies will be at the following locations in the North County:
- Poway Sheriff’s Station, 13100 Bowron Road
- Encinitas – Scripps Hospital, 354 Santa Fe Drive
- Ramona – Albertson’s Parking Lot, 1459 Main Street
- Fallbrook Sheriff’s Substation, 388 East Alvarado Street
- San Marcos Sheriff’s Station, 182 Santar Place
- Vista Sheriff’s Station, 325 Melrose Drive
This service is free and anonymous. No sharps or needles accepted. Unwanted or expired
prescription drugs can be dangerous to the community by falling into the wrong hands.
If you can’t participate in Prescription Drug Take Back Day, you can always drop off unwanted prescriptions at any Sheriff’s Station or Substation during normal business hours.
For more information, visit: https://bit.ly/2J9VdYT.